Friday, April 9, 2010

Death of a salesman...

I DON'T BELIEVE IN CELEBRITY WHATSOEVER. IN FACT, I'D BE IMPRESSED A MILLION TIMES MORE BY FINDING A GREAT CUP OF BLACK TEA, THAN EVER MEETING ANY 'CELEBRITY', they're just insecure egoists that need the acceptance and admiration of millions of people they don't know or care about...pretty pathetic if you ask me.

I LOVE TMZ....they're not glorifying Celebrity, they're DESTROYING it. They live to Bust and ridicule Celebrity. How genius is that. Anything or person that lives to soley expose truth in hypocrisy is brilliant.

I prefer reading to television, but when I ABSOLUTELY have to watch, I like smart programming, National Geographic, Jaques Cousteau, Programs on Psychology from the 60s and 70s(Dr, Phillip Zimbardo), Globetrekker with Ian Wright, NOVA, History Channel, plus Cooking shows, Yan can Cook, Americas Test Kitchen, Everyday Foods, Cooking with Todd English, plus anything with Jacques Papin. GUILTY TV PLEASURES: The Original SOUL TRAIN from the mid 70s and SOLID GOLD from the early 80s.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deleted said...

Globetrekker- Ian! Yeah! Hey!!!!! Me too. Can't get enough of that show!!!!

I love tea, particularly tea with flowers in it.:)

May 8, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home