Friday, April 9, 2010

On death and dying or 'other random shit that I'm into.'

My main interests seem to be: Transparencies, film, slide and video projektors, movie cameras, still cameras, fotocopies, video cameras, anything that can emit or produce an image several times over. When I was in high school, I used to sneak out and spend my saturday nights making art on the copy machines at the Kinkos in Pasadena back in '91-'93, before anyone had home computers with good printers. Aside from that obsession, Uhhhhh........I tend to overanalyze things. I read too much. I sleep alot. I am totally a routine person, and I prefer it that way. I am constantly making lists. I prefer writing on paper than typing on a keyboard. I prefer physical and material things from the 60's, 70s & 80s but love the technology of today. I have trouble making simple decisions and take forever to order food when I go to a new place. I always order the exact same thing if I've already been to that place because I know exactly what it tastes like and then there are no surprises.

Random bits: I've been a photographer in this town for 15 years. I invented club photo booths back in the late 90s when I was hired to shoot and put up Glam styled photo booths at all the now legendary clubs, including, Club Makeup, Beat-It, Coven 13, Bang!, Superstarr, Peepshow, Atomic, and countless others. Back then it was much more glamourous than it is today. We did waaay more than just hold up the camera and snap away without even looking at what was in the frame, like the trendy hipster club photographers of today. We had glitter and sequined backdrops and feather boas and scarves for our clubbers to wear. And back then it was much more about being on the foto page of the club for that night than just having another dumb default picture for your MYSPACE dating pool(gross).

I have a passion for photography as well as a passion for creative and truly talented people. I've been a director of short underground movies since 1992.
I despise mannerless bimbos who expect the world to cater to them cause they dress slutty, have brainless bimbo looks that appeal to pathetic loser moronic men and think they can get away with being stupid. In that case, we will fuck you then throw you aside like a dirty rag, and you will love it....because thats what you're projecting to us with your attitude. Then we'll try to throw you in front of the camera for our amusement and entertainment.

I FIND IT IMPOSSIBLE TO TOLERATE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T INTELLIGENT BUT WILL KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT IF THEY ARE PRETTY ENOUGH.(thats not shallow, thats just honest..)AND I detest drunken bimbos who try to come off as intelligent but who clearly have NO IDEA what they're talking about. Actually, sometimes they're funny and entertain me. OK..OK...they're ALWAYS FUNNY AND ENTERTAIN ME.

I love intelligence, manners, class, a sharp wit and genuine self-confidence, when its truly deserved.

WE ARE THE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT, THE COUNTERCULTURE, WE ARE OUTSIDE THE MAINSTREAM. WE HAVE GIVEN UP ON ESTABLISHED MORES OF OUR CURRENT SOCIETY AND HAVE CREATED OUR OWN, SEEKING A MORE INTELLIGENT WAY OF LIFE WITH TRUTH FREEDOM AND LIBERATION FROM THIS OPPRESSED REGIME. JOIN OUR CULT-THE CHILDREN OF THE APOCALYPSE(referring to the disclosure of a God/higher source, NOT the end of the world).

The following words are things that are of interest to me: The Stones, Aleister Crowley, Psychedelic 60s, 70s UK and NY PuNk, Warhol, 60s New Wave Cinema, 80s New Wave Music, Post Punk, 60s UK Mod, Italian Scooters, European Fashion Mags, Zines, Thrift Shoppe art, Performance Art, 80s & 90s Industrial Musik, Conspiracy Theorism, Backward Masking in music, The Dark Side of Oz, Civil Rights, Environmental Causes, Eastern Spirituality, Gourmet Food and Dining out at exotic dives, 60s Italian Sports Cars and 70s American Muscle cars, the 60s Obsession with Space. Instant anything is cool.

And I respect extroverted people, since I'm not a loudmouth, and I keep to myself alot. I am totally passionately obsessed with food. Just everyday foods, not necessarily Gourmet. I know how to order a sandwich properly from a Subway shop, I like to add spices and condiments to everything, and I can make a ridiculously good hot chai latte tea, from scratch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home